These amazing twin towers offer floor to ceiling windows with units that overlook the greens of the Hillcrest Country Club, the Hollywood Hills, the Century City skyline, and beyond to the Pacific Ocean on a clear day. Amenities include doorman/front gates, 24 hour concierge/front desk, valet parking, ample guest parking, swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, gym, sauna, putting green, and more!
The Towers were originally built as luxury apartments in 1964, but were later converted to condominiums in 1973 by S. Jon Kreedman & Company. I.M. Pei is best known for his "Pyramide du Louvre" in Paris. He brought his signature style to the mid-century Century Towers.
The two buildings are identical, there are 28 floors in each building (no 13th floor) and 331 units total. 1 bedroom units range from 820 to 1,072 sq ft, 2 bedroom units range from 1,301 to 1,369 sq ft, 3 bedroom units range from 1,624 to 2,170 sq ft, and maids quarters/offices are about 236-265 sq ft. Approximately 10% of the units have been combined to make larger units and the units have been remodeled to each owner's taste. Homeowner's dues are approximately $0.82 per square foot per month. The building is pet friendly and allows dogs and cats up to 25 lbs, as well as fish and birds.
The Century Towers are just steps away from the Century City Westfield Mall as well as Century City's business and retail district. The community is centrally located in Los Angeles, about 5 minutes to Beverly Hills, 10-15 minutes to the beach, and 15-20 minutes to downtown, with easy access to the 10 freeway.
Notable celebrities that have lived in the building include Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Burt Lancaster, David Janssen, Jack Benny, Sebastian Siegel, Diana Ross, Karen Carpenter, Josh Flagg, Ruth Handler (founder of Mattel), Edith Flagg and Berry Gordy.
There are currently 5 units on the market in the Century Towers for sale, and 2 units in the community for lease.
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 27th floor - $1,275,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 12th floor - $1,295,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 17th floor - $1,295,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 7th floor - $1,299,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 27th floor - $1,395,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 5th floor - $1,399,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 21st floor - $1,495,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 27th floor - $1,500,000
- 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms - 8th floor - $2,295,000
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 27th floor - $5900/month
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - 15th floor - $4600/month
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom - 5th floor - $4500/month