The building is the last and greatest work of the architect, Claud Beelman, and was formally the headquarters of the Getty Oil Company.
The mercury is conveniently located in the Mid-Wilshire area in the heart of Koreatown, a short drive to Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Westwood, Hancock Park, and the studios.
The building features:
- Mid-Century Modern Structure Housed in White Marble, Grey Anodized Aluminum, and Bronze Glass
- 24-Hour Building Security
- Zen Styled Lobby with Terrazzo Floors
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Fire Pit, Seating Coves and Barbecue Area
- Resort-Style Pool and Spa
- "23" Rooftop Recreational Center with Panoramic 360 Degree Views
- Event Lawn
- Underground Parking
- Residence Features
- Bamboo Floors
- Sleek Euro-Cabinetry
- Granite-Slab Countertops
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Stainless-Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Bosch Washer and Dryers
- Walk in Closets
- Private Decks (select units)
Please feel free to contact me at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com if you are interested in purchasing a property at the Mercury, or another property in the Los Angeles area. I would be happy to provide you with an updated list of available properties, schedule a viewing, or answer any real estate related questions.
If you are interested in selling your unit at the Mercury or another Los Angeles condominium, I would be happy to provide a free professional estimate of your property value with no obligation!
Click on the "Search Listings" tab above to search for properties for sale throughout southern California!